Ed focuses on all areas of industrial real estate brokerage, investments and property management. A recognized expert in tenant representation and leasing, he represents clients in a wide range of industries from trucking, logistics and warehouse/distribution to light assembly and manufacturing. For three decades, Ed has successfully executed more than 1,500 transactions, representing tenants, owner-users, landlords and investors. His extensive expertise includes leasing, sales and acquisitions, investment analysis and property administration. In addition, he plays an integral role in the expansion of LAREM’s property portfolio, capitalizing on his ability to size up opportunities and create value in every property acquired.
Business and Trade Affiliations
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Rancho Dominguez Property Owners Association
- Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
- Local Municipality City Council
- B.S., Real Estate Finance, University of Southern California