Rebecca has more than twenty years’ experience in asset and property management, during which she has managed Class A office, industrial, medical and R & D properties. Her expertise includes all aspects of financial management, lease administration, space planning, tenant improvement and capital projects management. In addition, she serves as a resource for mediations and arbitrations. She counts among her clients the General Services Administration (GSA), UCLA Medical Center, and Cheli Distribution Center, as well as the FAA, Hughes Aircraft and Lockheed Marietta.
Business and Trade Affiliations
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Los Angeles (BOMA)
- Long Beach Redevelopment Ad Hoc Committee
- A.A., El Camino College, 1982
- Certified Real Property Administrator, Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI)