Wesley leverages his industrial real estate and entrepreneurial business knowledge to meticulously analyze and execute a precise plan for meeting his clients’ needs. His client-centric approach is de ned by his consideration for his clients’ best interests and his commitment to achieving their bottom line objectives. Wesley represents tenants, landlords and investors, specializing in the greater Los Angeles industrial market.
Business and Trade Affiliations
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
- Local Municipality City Council
- B.S., University of Southern California – Marshall School of Business, Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies