This port adjacent 136,980 square foot distribution building is situated on a 275,033 square foot parcel of land in the Rancho Dominguez sub-market of South Los Angeles. Building features provide for distribution/warehousing, high pile storage, heavy cargoes requiring bridge cranes or manufacturing/fabrication.
- 17 dock high loading positions
- 22’-28’ minimum ceiling clearance
- 123’ – 133’ truck court
- 40+ container parking
- Crane served fabrication/loading areas – 5 & 20 ton bridge
- Heavy power – 1600 amps; well distributed
- Large 275,033 land parcel with drive around capability.
- Desirable Unincorporated L.A. County location (Rancho Dominguez)
- New roof and skylights installed in 2021
- Call broker regarding refurbishment & improvements
- Excellent freeway access (91, 710, & 405 Freeways)
- Proximity to Ports of Los Angeles & Long Beach (10 Miles)
- Proximity to Long Beach International Airport (8.5miles) & Los Angeles International Airport (17 miles)